What’s there for common businesses?
- It is tsunami of decentralization started way back in 2008. Big corporations Amazon, Google, IBM are all slowly converting to this new reality.
- Peer to peer networks are curing the pains of disorganized supply chains & costly money transfers.
- Transactions are publicly viewable in blockchain , it makes businesses more transparent & reduce dependency on centralized gate keepers. That smooth information access should make decision making smooth for both consumers & management.
- Smart contracts would eliminate need for middle man & complex legal protocols.
- Businesses which heavily depend upon supply chain can easily find the origin of item as it is embedded in the history of that item on blockchain.
- Fat management could breath in free air due to automated process of blockchain. Ultimately it will reduce the need for complex management structure.
- No more lagging payments & third party processes. Payment process will become smoother & scalable without investing in heavy technologies.
- Data is free from manipulation & hacking across blockchain due to it’s trustless & immutable nature.
- Elimination of middle man , human errors. All leads to single thing speed & efficiency.
From Zeroja.com — We grow your NFT, Crypto & blockchain ventures.